1. The website does not automatically collect any information other than the information included in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, particularly text files, stored in your terminal device and designed for the purposes of using the pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they are taken from, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on your terminal device and obtaining access to the cookies is the Operator of the Website: Butcher’s Pet Care with its registered office at: Butcher’s Pet Care Sp. z o.o., 01-681 Warszawa, ul. Raduńska 6.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) customising the contents of the web pages of the Website to your preferences and improving the way you use the web pages; in particular, these files can be used to identify your device and correctly display the web page customised to your individual needs;
b) creating statistics to help in understanding the way you use the web pages in order to improve their structure and contents.
5. The Website uses the following two types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, which enable you to use the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services on the website that require authentication;
b) cookies used for security purpose, e.g. to detect fraudulent authentication on the Website.
6. The web browser usually permits storing cookies on your terminal device by default. You may change the cookie settings at any time. These settings may be modified, in particular, to disable automatic cookie handling in web browser settings or notify you whenever cookies are placed on your device. For detailed information about the options and methods of cookie handling, refer to the settings of your software (web browser).
8. Cookies placed on your terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.