The policy is addressed to users of the www.butcherspetcare.com website.
This Policy is a personal data protection policy within the meaning of GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (EU OJ L 119, p. 1).
The Policy describes the rules for the collection and use of site users’ data, which is collected directly from them or through cookies and similar technologies.
Data controller and contact.
The controller of the data collected in connection with the use of the Website is Butcher’s Pet Care Sp. z o.o., with official seat in Warsaw at ul. Raduńskiej 6, postal code 01-681, REGON 142415194 NIP 527-262-78-10. Phone No.: (22) 374 30 33 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In matters related to the processing of your data by the Data Controller, you can contact us using the above address details.
Scope of data collected.
1. The Website allows you to contact the Data Controller and provide him with your identification and contact information, as well as information related to the content of the message.
2. The Data Controller collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the website, phrases searched, number of pages viewed, date and source of the visit.
1. If you contacted the Data Controller, the data was provided to us directly from you.
2. If your data was provided in connection with the handling of a case by the person who referred the case to the Data Controller, the source of the data is that person. In such a case, the Data Controller receives identification, address and case-related information, such as a description of the case.
Purpose and lawfulness of personal data processing.
Your data may be processed for:
analyzing web traffic, ensuring security on the Website and customizing user content based on the Data Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
to provide answers to your questions, to transmit the requested offer and to conduct correspondence for the purpose of settling the case, based on your consent and the controller’s legitimate interest in fulfilling user requests (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the GDPR).
Right to withdraw consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your contact information at any time by contacting the Data Controller. Withdrawal of consent may hinder or make impossible to contact you.
Obligation or freely providing data
1. The provision of data by you for the purpose of handling the case is voluntary, but necessary. Their failure to do so may make it difficult or impossible to process the case.
2. Provision of data necessary for static analysis of users of the Website is voluntary. You may use the so-called incognito mode to browse the site without providing the Controller with information about your visit to the Website. Using incognito mode, and therefore not providing data, does not affect the ability to use the Website.
Rights under the GDPR regarding data processing
You have the right to:
* request from the Controller to access your data, as well as to receive a copy of it (Article 15 of the GDPR);
* request the Controller to rectify or amend your data (Article 16 of the GDPR) – with regard to the request for rectification of data, when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
* request that the Controller erase the data (Article 17 of the GDPR);
* request restriction of processing from the Controller (Art. 18 of the GDPR) – e.g., if you notice that your data is incorrect – you may request that we restrict the processing of your data for a period of time to allow us to verify the accuracy of the data);
* lodge a complaint in connection with the Controller’s processing of your personal data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Recipients of your personal data
Recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. Furthermore, your data may be shared with couriers, postal operators, hosting provider, mail server.
Data storage time
Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or until the case is settled, and then until the expiration of the statute of limitations for the parties’ claims related to its execution.
Data related to web traffic analysis collected through cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, so the length of time the data is stored will be equivalent to the time necessary for the controller to fulfill data collection purposes, such as ensuring security and analyzing historical data related to site traffic.
Transfer of data to a third country or international organization
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations
The Website allows the collection of information about the user through cookies and similar technologies, the use of which most often involves the installation of this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember user’s decisions (font selection, contrast, policy acceptance), maintain user sessions (e.g., after logging in), remember password (with permission), collect information about the user’s device and visiton Website for security purposes, but also to analyze visits and customize content.
Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies is not combined with other data of Website users, nor is it used to identify them by the Data Controller.
The User has the option to set their browser to block certain types of cookies and other technologies, by specifying, for example, that only those necessary for the correct display of the site will be allowed. By default, most browsers allow all cookies, but you have the option to change these settings at any time, and you can also delete cookies already installed. Each browser allows this through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
The User also has the option of using the site in the so-called incognito mode, which blocks the collection of data about their visit.
Using the site without changing your browser settings, i.e., accepting cookies and similar technologies by default, implies your consent to their use for the purposes specified above. The Controller does not use the information obtained for marketing purposes.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information other than the information included in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, particularly text files, stored in your terminal device and designed for the purposes of using the pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they are taken from, the time of storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on your terminal device and obtaining access to the cookies is the Operator of the Website: Butcher’s Pet Care with its registered office at: Butcher’s Pet Care Sp. z o.o., 01-681 Warszawa, ul. Raduńska 6.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) customising the contents of the web pages of the Website to your preferences and improving the way you use the web pages; in particular, these files can be used to identify your device and correctly display the web page customised to your individual needs;
b) creating statistics to help in understanding the way you use the web pages in order to improve their structure and contents.
5. The Website uses the following two types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, which enable you to use the services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services on the website that require authentication;
b) cookies used for security purpose, e.g. to detect fraudulent authentication on the Website.
6. The web browser usually permits storing cookies on your terminal device by default. You may change the cookie settings at any time. These settings may be modified, in particular, to disable automatic cookie handling in web browser settings or notify you whenever cookies are placed on your device. For detailed information about the options and methods of cookie handling, refer to the settings of your software (web browser).
8. Cookies placed on your terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.